One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Atom depth is an easily computable quantity, yet it allows one to detect some general features of proteins and protein domains.’
- ‘Our dynamic revenue analysis model is a computable general equilibrium model designed to estimate the effects a tax law change would have on the economy and, through these effects, on tax revenues.’
- ‘In particular, composite fields (for example, temperature and shade) are naturally computable using the intersection of regions in the separate fields.’
- ‘‘A risk-free reference is needed to provide bond investors with a realistic and computable assessment of risk,’ said one fixed-income analyst.’
- ‘The activity of ‘dividing inventorially’ a text into a logical structure of parts that are computable according to a machine-readable ‘arithmetic’ can indeed be a dizzying enterprise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.