One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the study reported here, we assessed the completeness and comprehensiveness of documentation by care providers in the ICU of end-of-life care.’
- ‘The comprehensiveness in the coverage of the topics varied.’
- ‘The subject matter of the book progresses logically and with an impressive comprehensiveness given the moderate size of the treatment.’
- ‘I was absolutely staggered at his filing system, at its comprehensiveness and thoroughness.’
- ‘The Penguin collection has enormous range and comprehensiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.