One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only the compoundable violations could be regularized.’
- ‘Since Dr. Masters is not longer with us, we have a new team of scientists taking his place that will channel the energy into a compoundable form to place inside our weapon.’
- ‘In all probability, and in most cases - assuming the offence were to be made compoundable - the husband and the woman's in-laws would offer reconciliation so that the woman withdraws the case.’
- ‘As per the provisions of the law, this is not a compoundable offence and amounts to attempt to murder.’
- ‘If we don't give them financial direction and guidance, or make it available to them, in their earliest - and most compoundable - professional years, we are literally and morally stealing from them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.