One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An outdoor container in which garden refuse and other organic waste is deposited in order to produce compost.‘I have a compost bin in which I put my all kitchen scraps and grass cuttings’
- ‘The green, dried portion of the plant can be added to the compost bin.’
- ‘Raw kitchen waste goes straight in the compost bin.’
- ‘Each class has a green bin for waste material which is collected for the compost bin.’
- ‘We keep a small bin in the kitchen for this waste and take it out to the compost bin every couple of days.’
- ‘They hope to use the compost from their compost bin to enable children to have first-hand experience of organic gardening.’
- ‘Compost bins can be purchased at most garden centers or you can easily construct your own bin.’
- ‘So I keep a pile of rotted bark mulch near my compost bins.’
- ‘Add the garden debris to your compost bin, remembering to turn your compost materials thoroughly to get your compost working again.’
- ‘The sensible decision: buy fresh bulbs each fall, enjoy the blooms, then add the faded plants to your compost bin.’
- ‘Tough, outer leaves can fed to rabbits and poultry, or tossed into the compost bin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.