One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An outdoor container in which garden refuse and other organic waste is deposited in order to produce compost.‘I have a compost bin in which I put my all kitchen scraps and grass cuttings’
- ‘Compost bins can be purchased at most garden centers or you can easily construct your own bin.’
- ‘The green, dried portion of the plant can be added to the compost bin.’
- ‘Each class has a green bin for waste material which is collected for the compost bin.’
- ‘The sensible decision: buy fresh bulbs each fall, enjoy the blooms, then add the faded plants to your compost bin.’
- ‘They hope to use the compost from their compost bin to enable children to have first-hand experience of organic gardening.’
- ‘So I keep a pile of rotted bark mulch near my compost bins.’
- ‘Tough, outer leaves can fed to rabbits and poultry, or tossed into the compost bin.’
- ‘Raw kitchen waste goes straight in the compost bin.’
- ‘Add the garden debris to your compost bin, remembering to turn your compost materials thoroughly to get your compost working again.’
- ‘We keep a small bin in the kitchen for this waste and take it out to the compost bin every couple of days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.