One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I stood, astounded, for a moment, before smiling as well and laughing as composedly as I could.’
- ‘‘Not at all,’ Mrs. Cartwright replied composedly.’
- ‘The birds still sing, the sun still shines, and both Ben and Andie seem composedly reconciled to their fates apart.’
- ‘She composedly sipped at her wine glass and ate bits of food.’
- ‘‘Yeah, that happened yesterday,’ I said composedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.