One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Maybe we're getting this all wrong - maybe we shouldn't be looking at the products we make and trying to componentise them still further.’
- ‘Like everything else, music is becoming more componentised.’
- ‘And we are headed in 2005 for interoperable standards built around componentized DRM, which facilitate new business models that are more offensive and less defensive.’
- ‘Modular means you can pull bits out and or disable them (which could be as prosaic as meaning it won't drive a printer), while componentised means modular, more or less.’
- ‘Standards and open source mean that developers can re-use code and take advantage of componentized software, avoiding the need to re-invent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.