One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although conventionally and complementarily trained clinicians and therapists are well qualified and may have many years of experience, they often concentrate on just their area of expertise.’
- ‘Second, and somewhat complementarily (though based on an independent set of time budgets), bottom subordinates had lower foraging success when any other dominant was present.’
- ‘For this purpose, we employ complementarily the techniques of molecular modeling based on a continuum solvent model and an experimental approach to probe for the HA stability.’
- ‘As James, Gabriel Byrne gives a complementarily moving performance as a lost soul in a dying body, whom we watch superbly enact the painful rites of a redemption as his flesh visibly wastes away.’
- ‘All patients were provided with standard tumor-destructive treatment schedules and complementarily treated with sME or Lentinan during chemotherapy according to treatment protocol.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.