One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What I am interested in is determining which stance provides the best all-around control, under duress, using a defensive handgun without benefit of compensators, ports or other gadgets.’
- ‘The cockpit lights flickered again and their inertial compensators malfunctioned for a second, throwing them about a bit.’
- ‘Manufacturers tailor compact, uncooled cameras for airport screening applications by adding temperature compensators, analysis software, or self-calibration capabilities.’
- ‘Problems arise occasionally, but contemporary masks, fins, snorkels, regulators and buoyancy compensators are far better than they were even a few years ago.’
- ‘This article reports only on aspects related to the identification and systematization of these stressors and compensators in order to understand them from teenagers' point of view and experiences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.