One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not exactly inappropriate for a festival which fires off broadsides against the smug compartmentalism of contemporary music.’
- ‘There is no scope for compartmentalism and turf battles if we are to be successful.’
- ‘He rightly refuses to be bound by the limits of what he describes as the compartmentalism of study and draws knowledge and influence from all areas of human knowledge.’
- ‘This is an example of the compartmentalism you will often encounter while traveling to other countries.’
- ‘It is very much debatable whether such compartmentalism would be welcomed by those involved in creative arts, or if the idea is workable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.