One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lack of commutability was attributed to the protein matrix (bovine serum) and the presence of ditaurobilirubin in the survey specimens.’
- ‘Residential areas around Shanghai are also increasingly important since a number of infrastructure projects have increased the commutability of residents to the city.’
- ‘The towns enviable mix of commutability and sympathetic countryside has seen it prosper.’
- ‘Located in an ideal position for commutability from all directions, the hotel can offer accommodation to guests on a short stop over visit.’
- ‘It's revitalised the area, bringing commutability to these former fields on the very outskirts of London.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.