One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A military operations group was formed to shield Western Europe from the communistic Eastern Europe.’
- ‘It's really quite a simple concept and I don't understand why we have to resort to the communistic approach of sharing the wealth.’
- ‘It seems you have a very communistic, socialist approach to resolving the issue.’
- ‘It entrenches what is somewhere between socialistic and communistic principles that have the state take more money than it needs, so it can equalise incomes.’
- ‘Both wanted a more communistic state and the overthrow of capitalism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.