One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's really quite a simple concept and I don't understand why we have to resort to the communistic approach of sharing the wealth.’
- ‘It seems you have a very communistic, socialist approach to resolving the issue.’
- ‘Both wanted a more communistic state and the overthrow of capitalism.’
- ‘A military operations group was formed to shield Western Europe from the communistic Eastern Europe.’
- ‘It entrenches what is somewhere between socialistic and communistic principles that have the state take more money than it needs, so it can equalise incomes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.