One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gandhi, however, perceived the credibility gap of the Congress as the sign of not just a communicational problem, but of a philosophical and a strategic error.’
- ‘Sure a bit of academic learning would improve the place but we need good communicational skills as well, you know for job interviews and things like that.’
- ‘Since the research was aimed at analysing the changes in the usage of communication services, I chose to do the research on chat as explicitly communicational.’
- ‘Interested parties must be reliable, with good organisational and communicational skills.’
- ‘In this process, pre-existing communicational purposes and procedures are adapted to the new environment, but basically there does not seem to be any radical change.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.