One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ability to convey or share ideas and feelings effectively.‘you'll need good communication skills and must be able to work well with others’
- ‘If you lack good communication skills you will always have difficulties.’
- ‘I'm there to help build their confidence, social skills and communication skills.’
- ‘Their written communication skills surpassed those of their classmates.’
- ‘You need to identify specific communication skills, in presentation, writing or negotiation.’
- ‘Demonstrating good verbal communication skills during an interview reassures the interviewer that you can use those same skills in the position you're seeking.’
- ‘Developing good communication skills is essential.’
- ‘Students with strong oral communication skills met with campus administrators to convey the purpose of the project and to garner support.’
- ‘We need to focus much more directly on developing all students ' verbal and written communication skills - especially for boys.’
- ‘Communication skills are also a critical capability for investigators.’
- ‘It's no secret that effective communication skills, are one of the keys to success - and that includes public speaking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.