One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They would slowly be communicably transmitting it to the world.’
- ‘The receiver is communicably connected to the server and capable of sending a signal.’
- ‘Significant issues will include ER visits, hospitalization, and illnesses that are communicably contagious.’
- ‘In the early 1920's American citizens were being plagued by diphtheria, a highly communicably disease that was more often than not fatal at the time.’
- ‘Thus far, there have been no findings on the virus’ ability to be passed communicably, through coughs, sneezes or handshakes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.