One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like our school board, he knows that ‘sound knowledge of any kind is communally generated and public in nature.’’
- ‘The village has a green, communally owned by the freeholders and stocks in the churchyard.’
- ‘‘There was no formal decision to live communally,’ Maher says.’
- ‘With the addition of land to which title is held by state governments, the total amount of American land owned communally is 39.8 percent.’
- ‘People also have a tendency not to take breaks communally anymore except for the odd lunch or drinks after work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.