One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Organize (something) on the basis of shared ownership.‘attempts to communalize farming’
- ‘Just as the power to buy the land had come from us communalizing money in the land trust, so too at Owl Farm we were able to live very cheaply by sharing money.’
- ‘This phase has witnessed many changes which are deeply communalising the civic society.’
- ‘His victory communalised politics.’
- ‘Radical attempts to communalize property during the period and more modest attempts to encourage collective agriculture under them met with strong cultural resistance.’
- ‘A further significant difference was that the Russian land reforms involved a total reversal of the measures, eliminating independent peasants and communalizing the villages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.