One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In reality it merely denotes a certain geographic communality, and the acceptance of the basic shared heritage.’
- ‘Further signs of communality are seen in the common ownership of lands and churches.’
- ‘But in working on this history project these students learn something about themselves and communality.’
- ‘This communality is central to the ethos, where each house contains a mix of people who benefit from living together but have room to express their own habits and tastes.’
- ‘The communality of the hotel's ownership is evident in the friendliness of the staff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.