One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘My husband said they did not allow communalists to utter a word in those days.’
- ‘But even these tough times need not be a cause of worry for every sensible citizen except the communalists.’
- ‘The truth eventually emerges: her father died in the communalist rioting of 1984.’
- ‘When Hindus speak out against such a situation, we are labeled communalists.’
- ‘The fundamentalist ideology everywhere appears as collectivist and communalist - individual rights are seen as secondary to the interests of the community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.