One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system of freehold tenure of a unit within a multi-occupancy building, but with shared responsibility for common services.as modifier ‘a commonhold association’
- ‘Homeowners with leasehold or commonhold properties will also need permission from the freeholder.’
- ‘An additional hurdle for existing leaseholders is that they must gain agreement from the freeholder if they wish to convert from leasehold to commonhold.’
- ‘We could buy the lease, or take it over on a commonhold basis.’
- ‘A new way of owning property, commonhold, became law.’
- ‘The commonhold system allows indefinite freehold ownerships of individual flats, houses and non-residential units within a building or estate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.