One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Blind deregulation leads to the commoditization of education.’
- ‘The driver that we have is that innovation is the only way out of a strong commoditisation of a business.’
- ‘Being able to set standards independently of vendor control means a faster path to commoditisation and hence to lower cost alternatives that the whole local market can use, not just the rich.’
- ‘If customers were all alike, then all we would do to compete as a company would be to try to keep our costs down as low as we can… it would all be about commoditization and operational efficiency.’
- ‘The nation's biggest electricity marketer in many respects led the energy industry, and America, into deregulation, globalization, and the commoditization of essential products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.