One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When I learned of the event it was through the governor, whom I had appointed, who reported having relieved the captain from command of commissarial office.’
- ‘In 1944, by a decree of the Ministry of the Industry and of the Commerce of that time, the Institute was placed under a commissarial administration.’
- ‘He is a professor and the former commissarial director of the Institute for Pharmaceutical Chemistry.’
- ‘The editorial office hires the following international professors as our commissarial editors by the ratification of our university.’
- ‘His early writings distinguish between commissarial and sovereign dictatorship: the first is grounded in the existing legal order and is designed to preserve the constitutional norm; the second destroys it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.