One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that is concerned with buying, selling, and making a profit.‘kiwi fruit is now also grown commercially’‘he made historical drama appear commercially viable’
- ‘Commercially canned foods can be placed on a tray to check for leakage that may not be apparent.’
- ‘Varietal screening done in quarantine by reveals that virtually all the existing commercially grown soybean cultivars are susceptible.’
- ‘I was constantly searching for appropriate commercially produced books.’
- ‘Recently, several organic forms of minerals have become commercially available.’
- ‘Every bag of commercially prepared feed should have a tag stitched to the bottom.’
- ‘He is Scotland's most commercially successful artist.’
- ‘These insect-resistant crops have been stopped from being grown commercially for the next three years.’
- ‘Doesn't this seem as if the agency would push tow pilots to be commercially licensed?’
- ‘Commercially available fish toxicants contain complete directions on the label for total population elimination.’
- ‘Such foods are an estimated five years away from being available commercially.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.