One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that is concerned with buying, selling, and making a profit.‘kiwi fruit is now also grown commercially’‘he made historical drama appear commercially viable’
- ‘Such foods are an estimated five years away from being available commercially.’
- ‘He is Scotland's most commercially successful artist.’
- ‘I was constantly searching for appropriate commercially produced books.’
- ‘Recently, several organic forms of minerals have become commercially available.’
- ‘Commercially available fish toxicants contain complete directions on the label for total population elimination.’
- ‘Every bag of commercially prepared feed should have a tag stitched to the bottom.’
- ‘Doesn't this seem as if the agency would push tow pilots to be commercially licensed?’
- ‘Commercially canned foods can be placed on a tray to check for leakage that may not be apparent.’
- ‘These insect-resistant crops have been stopped from being grown commercially for the next three years.’
- ‘Varietal screening done in quarantine by reveals that virtually all the existing commercially grown soybean cultivars are susceptible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.