One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It seems that they tried to make the film more romantic in the name of commerciality.’
- ‘This has been a slow process as it was initiated several years ago and has raised doubts about the commerciality of the project.’
- ‘We are trying to encourage a greater degree of commerciality at race courses.’
- ‘I would suggest that the cost of competing in the marketplace is forcing people who might otherwise prefer to be less obsessed with commerciality to focus on little else.’
- ‘I love the gesture, but I hate the commerciality of a day that should be about love.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.