One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This has been a slow process as it was initiated several years ago and has raised doubts about the commerciality of the project.’
- ‘We are trying to encourage a greater degree of commerciality at race courses.’
- ‘It seems that they tried to make the film more romantic in the name of commerciality.’
- ‘I love the gesture, but I hate the commerciality of a day that should be about love.’
- ‘I would suggest that the cost of competing in the marketplace is forcing people who might otherwise prefer to be less obsessed with commerciality to focus on little else.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.