One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
mass noun, usually as modifier The running of an armed force or other organization.‘a command-and-control bunker’
- ‘Central command and control agencies are a major component of the military command and control system.’
- ‘This allows each military to use its own command and control techniques and procedures.’
- ‘It came under the operational command and control of the area commander in Austria.’
- ‘Upgrading command and control of the Armed Forces has always been a high priority.’
- ‘One can expect that in the nearest future it will embrace all elements of command and control on the tactical level.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.