Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A circuit whose output is dependent only on the state of its inputs.Compare with sequential circuit
- ‘The half-subtracter is a combinational circuit which is used to perform subtraction of two bits.’
- ‘For the combinational circuit module of the circuit, you may only use '02 and '04 devices.’
- ‘A combinational circuit is a special case of a sequential circuit whose internal state is not taken into account.’
- ‘This paper presents an efficient formal logic verification algorithm for combinational circuits.’
- ‘Using this result, we develop a synthesis procedure for combinational circuits that can be tested for correctness of timing.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.