One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A circuit whose output is dependent only on the state of its inputs.Compare with sequential circuit
- ‘This paper presents an efficient formal logic verification algorithm for combinational circuits.’
- ‘A combinational circuit is a special case of a sequential circuit whose internal state is not taken into account.’
- ‘Using this result, we develop a synthesis procedure for combinational circuits that can be tested for correctness of timing.’
- ‘The half-subtracter is a combinational circuit which is used to perform subtraction of two bits.’
- ‘For the combinational circuit module of the circuit, you may only use '02 and '04 devices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.