One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Supported on or having columns.‘a columnated church interior’
- ‘It is an armature only in that you expect every once and awhile that there will be this kind of highly structured element graced with monumental architecture and with columnated open space.’
- ‘Or we could make the impactor pointy, which makes it go deeper down but creates a more columnated plume of material.’
- ‘Its great copper dome rises above the magnificent columnated rotunda to crown the heart of the city.’
- ‘A centralized columnated beam of carrier holes is thus provided for deflection by the magnetic field.’
- ‘Also visible is a descending trench not unlike the columnated crevasse located on the Face's upper eastern half.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.