One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Supported on or having columns.‘a columnated church interior’
- ‘A centralized columnated beam of carrier holes is thus provided for deflection by the magnetic field.’
- ‘Its great copper dome rises above the magnificent columnated rotunda to crown the heart of the city.’
- ‘Or we could make the impactor pointy, which makes it go deeper down but creates a more columnated plume of material.’
- ‘Also visible is a descending trench not unlike the columnated crevasse located on the Face's upper eastern half.’
- ‘It is an armature only in that you expect every once and awhile that there will be this kind of highly structured element graced with monumental architecture and with columnated open space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.