One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The quality of dye used on fabrics plays a huge part in colour fastness.’
- ‘How do you find out the color fastness of the pigment in your favorite tube of paint?’
- ‘You also would like the thread to match the fabric it is being sewn in to and have good color fastness characteristics.’
- ‘Test your different textiles for color fastness and degradation to long-term ultraviolet exposure.’
- ‘Remember peroxide is bleach so test an inconspicuous spot first for color fastness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.