One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Remember peroxide is bleach so test an inconspicuous spot first for color fastness.’
- ‘Test your different textiles for color fastness and degradation to long-term ultraviolet exposure.’
- ‘How do you find out the color fastness of the pigment in your favorite tube of paint?’
- ‘The quality of dye used on fabrics plays a huge part in colour fastness.’
- ‘You also would like the thread to match the fabric it is being sewn in to and have good color fastness characteristics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.