One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Dyed in colours that will not fade or be washed out.
- ‘Hand drawn and printed on high quality paper using colour fast inks, the map features the heraldic crests of many famous families.’
- ‘One word of caution - batiks are not colour fast.’
- ‘If colour blots off, the garment is not colour fast.’
- ‘Be sure to test in an inconspicuous area prior to use, to ensure that the fabric is color fast.’
- ‘The rugs are colour fast to the highest possible standards.’
- ‘It is a heat-setting ink which, when properly applied, will be colour fast, dry cleanable, wash resistant and suitable for most fabrics.’
- ‘Natural dyes are not sufficiently colour fast to use in the manufacture of our carpets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.