One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We are currently extending the present study using colorimetry to test whether the results also apply to the ultraviolet spectrum.’
- ‘Wilhelm et al. compared visual scoring, colorimetry and high-resolution laser Doppler imaging and found that there was no increase in sensitivity using these objective methods compared with visual scoring.’
- ‘Researchers familiar with spectrometry and colorimetry will know this, but there might be many readers that dogmatically reject any animal color study without reflectance.’
- ‘The description of the skin color by colorimetry is much more accurate than visual observation, even if it is conducted by very well-trained observers.’
- ‘In addition to being a precise, safer and faster method, the association of colorimetry and clinical characteristics will also allow the examination of a larger number of people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.