One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition to being a precise, safer and faster method, the association of colorimetry and clinical characteristics will also allow the examination of a larger number of people.’
- ‘Wilhelm et al. compared visual scoring, colorimetry and high-resolution laser Doppler imaging and found that there was no increase in sensitivity using these objective methods compared with visual scoring.’
- ‘The description of the skin color by colorimetry is much more accurate than visual observation, even if it is conducted by very well-trained observers.’
- ‘Researchers familiar with spectrometry and colorimetry will know this, but there might be many readers that dogmatically reject any animal color study without reflectance.’
- ‘We are currently extending the present study using colorimetry to test whether the results also apply to the ultraviolet spectrum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.