One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A native of Mullens, West Virginia, D' Antoni played collegiately at Marshall University and graduated as the school's career assist leader in 1973.’
- ‘Her father, Gregory, played collegiately at LSU and overseas for seven seasons.’
- ‘King is a running back who logged time in the Arena League and the CFL after playing collegiately at Central Arkansas.’
- ‘Murray developed her skills as a youth playing in suburban Washington D.C., went on to star collegiately at Seton Hall University, and was a finalist in 1999 for both the Hermann Trophy and the Missouri Athletic Club Award.’
- ‘After a year of swimming collegiately, I stopped swimming at age 18, but after five years away from the pool and a lot of soul searching, I started training again in 1998.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.