One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's a camaraderie, a collegiality among former presidents and present presidents and first ladies that I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.’
- ‘In the Church we need, but don't have, credible and accountable structures of collegiality, subsidiarity and participation, and the spirit to animate them.’
- ‘The chief instilled a high tone of collegiality and respect at the Court, even in this period when the justices were deeply and bitterly divided over fundamental issues.’
- ‘‘Those who are with the civil rights agenda must not choose collegiality over civil rights and social justice,’ says the Rev.’
- ‘In attacking the bank's handling of the foreign exchange scandal, she cited the Warren Buffett comment that the atmosphere in a boardroom can lead to collegiality trumping independence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.