One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chief instilled a high tone of collegiality and respect at the Court, even in this period when the justices were deeply and bitterly divided over fundamental issues.’
- ‘In the Church we need, but don't have, credible and accountable structures of collegiality, subsidiarity and participation, and the spirit to animate them.’
- ‘In attacking the bank's handling of the foreign exchange scandal, she cited the Warren Buffett comment that the atmosphere in a boardroom can lead to collegiality trumping independence.’
- ‘There's a camaraderie, a collegiality among former presidents and present presidents and first ladies that I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.’
- ‘‘Those who are with the civil rights agenda must not choose collegiality over civil rights and social justice,’ says the Rev.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.