One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that is produced by or involves two or more parties working together.‘the guidelines have been developed collaboratively between key agencies’
- ‘You can work on developing skills to think collaboratively.’
- ‘A flexible beef network is a strategic alliance of farmers that collaboratively produce beef products.’
- ‘Working collaboratively is especially suited to online discussions.’
- ‘Throughout the history of literature, authors have worked collaboratively.’
- ‘Residency programs must demonstrate they are teaching residents to work collaboratively with other professionals before they graduate.’
- ‘The system can enable two or more designers to work on the same sketch collaboratively on the Internet.’
- ‘In a recent survey, we found that most people would prefer to see a physician who works collaboratively with a psychologist.’
- ‘My students worked collaboratively with each other in solving authentic technology-based design problems.’
- ‘There's going to be a need to work more collaboratively with people in government.’
- ‘It has been very rewarding for me to work collaboratively with people from around the state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.