One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the lining of the colon.
- ‘C Difficile is an infection in the intestine which causes diarrhoea and colitis, an inflamed colon.’
- ‘Stress can worsen symptoms of conditions such as peptic ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis.’
- ‘IBS does not lead to colon cancer or ulcerative colitis or any other serious diseases.’
- ‘Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are idiopathic inflammatory disorders of unknown aetiology.’
- ‘Quality of life can be much improved as removal of the colon cures the symptoms of ulcerative colitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.