One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although the technique of cold-molding far predates the epoxy era, it's with the advent of epoxy that laminated hulls, constructed of thin strakes or veneers, have become commonplace.’
- ‘As far as the amateur builder is concerned, cold-molding is a relatively straight forward process.’
- ‘Also, they are not subject to delamination that is sometimes an issue with 5-layer cold-moulding.’
- ‘This might be achievable with strip or cold-moulding, but not, I believe, with trad construction and decent scantlings.’
- ‘The following is a brief list of the worlds most respected sportfish companies that use cold-molding techniques.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.