One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cocaine addict.
abuser, userView synonyms
- ‘She is such a cokey.’
- ‘The place is full of cokies who start fights for no reason.’
- ‘My good friend became a cokey.’
- ‘Apparently he became a cokey early.’
- ‘I keep myself on a drip diet of food and cash so I don't become a cokey or something.’
- ‘It describes his years as a cokey alcoholic mess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.