One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The closing date for entering the competition was last Friday, which coincidently was the same day the school held their annual Christmas fare.’
- ‘The night was coincidently the anniversary of her first year as Musical Director.’
- ‘So in hopes of ‘healthening’ up the body, I've enlisted the assistance of my girlfriend who, coincidently, happens to be a health student.’
- ‘Halfway through the article I find out that the setup requires a vendor-specific piece of hardware that I'm sure not so coincidently is the advertisement facing page 26 of the article.’
- ‘Well, how about I come over, and coincidently arrive the same time he does to give you your shoes or something?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.