One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I might not agree, but then I should argue my case clearly and cohesively if I disagree with an opinion.’
- ‘When people leave one unit and move on to another they tend to fit together cohesively because everyone in the Army has been through the same training.’
- ‘This and other reforms offer ‘a significant opportunity for Government to think cohesively about how we run local services and govern at a local level’.’
- ‘The idea is that local bands have direct access to the public and are working cohesively together to help each other out.’
- ‘Regions must agree to come together and act cohesively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.