One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Using the same evolutionist principles of cognateness and continuity, he attempted to reconstruct a common Ur-Germanic mythology.’
- ‘Much rather may we hold with scholars like Delitzsch and Kittel, that the relation is one of cognateness, not of derivation.’
- ‘The final theory has been called the theory of cognateness, and purports that both codes had been influenced from a common Semitic background.’
- ‘This is a question related to the cognateness of a faculty's programs and mission, which is discussed briefly below.’
- ‘The selection from Vesdin's unpublished diary written in German before his departure to India in 1776 indicates his early lay reflections on the language cognateness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.