One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is but one of many distinguished political cogitators in the entertainment industry.’
- ‘When we have a dozen similar cogitators - with endowed professorships - writing for national outlets and sparring with each other in print, then we'll have a serious start.’
- ‘As a writer of fiction, as well as a cultural cogitator, how do you think about a world in which we are immortal?’
- ‘It's back to the kitchen, the hangout, the coffee shop, mall or street corner for cogitators, gossips and conversationalists.’
- ‘He also is a curious philosopher who dares to venture into seldom-trod territory that more cantankerous cogitators ardently avoid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.