One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She was referring to something called cogitative behavioral interventions that have been shown to be quite effective.’
- ‘The results can disconcert, with their abstruse perspectives and cogitative leaps.’
- ‘It was a celebration of the human mind in all its cogitative glory.’
- ‘Meanwhile, another one of the band's finest recent tracks seems too bold an opening statement for this deeply cogitative collection.’
- ‘The CD is a more personal affair, deep cogitative blues mingling with the bleaker registers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.