One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Having formed coevally, studying the inhabiting stars in these clusters can yield a great deal of information.’
- ‘Due to the coevally collected comprehensive socio-economic list of questions, the microcensus offers analysis options on various questions.’
- ‘We also find that the age and metallicities of the globular clusters are consistent with the red giant stars in the field, suggesting that the two systems formed coevally.’
- ‘Cells influence and communicate with each other coevally.’
- ‘An exhumation event, defined as the vertical displacement of rocks with respect to the surface, may have started coevally with the emplacement of the pluton.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.