Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Existing with something else eternally.‘creation is not coeternal with God’
- ‘Christians believe in a complex God, three coeternal persons living a single enduring communion.’
- ‘For Arius, the Son could not be coeternal with the Father.’
- ‘They were not coeternal with him, yet they were foreknown, foreseen, and foreordained by him.’
- ‘Since God's power is coeternal with God himself, it is immutably the same.’
- ‘The Deity is coeternal with Time and Space, and has all his attributes infinite.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.