One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For so long I was a coercer, an enabler, a bad influence.’
- ‘If he had been lured or coerced from his house, all traces of the coercer were now apparently obliterated.’
- ‘The coercers of the forced girls in this study kept them in control with violence, deception, indebtedness, and affection.’
- ‘Since nearly all coercion is morally suspect, and much of it legally punishable, successful coercers will not want to testify.’
- ‘Like any confidence man, the coercer can only exploit a weakness that we refuse to confront directly, ourselves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.