One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like any confidence man, the coercer can only exploit a weakness that we refuse to confront directly, ourselves.’
- ‘For so long I was a coercer, an enabler, a bad influence.’
- ‘The coercers of the forced girls in this study kept them in control with violence, deception, indebtedness, and affection.’
- ‘Since nearly all coercion is morally suspect, and much of it legally punishable, successful coercers will not want to testify.’
- ‘If he had been lured or coerced from his house, all traces of the coercer were now apparently obliterated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.