One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among extant plant protists, this type of siphonous or coenocytic architecture appears to be limited to the chlorophyte and chrysophyte algae.’
- ‘Besides the already mentioned yeast spores, a good examples of a coenocytic plant is the multinucleate algae.’
- ‘In multinucleate coenocytic green algae, very large nuclear genomes have a role in maintaining nucleus/cytoplasm ‘domains’.’
- ‘Some are unicellular, some coenocytic, and still others produce a mycelium much like other fungi.’
- ‘The cell content is readily released by gently squeezing the segments of the coenocytic cellular organization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.