One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cell content is readily released by gently squeezing the segments of the coenocytic cellular organization.’
- ‘Some are unicellular, some coenocytic, and still others produce a mycelium much like other fungi.’
- ‘In multinucleate coenocytic green algae, very large nuclear genomes have a role in maintaining nucleus/cytoplasm ‘domains’.’
- ‘Besides the already mentioned yeast spores, a good examples of a coenocytic plant is the multinucleate algae.’
- ‘Among extant plant protists, this type of siphonous or coenocytic architecture appears to be limited to the chlorophyte and chrysophyte algae.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.