One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Foolish or untrue talk or writing; nonsense.‘of course the missus reckons it's just a bit of codology on my part’
deceit, deception, duplicity, lying, falseness, falsity, falsehood, untruthfulnessView synonyms
- ‘I was never in favour of pedestrianisation, a lot of it is codology.’
- ‘After all, he's the one who stands over this ‘rubbish and codology.’’
- ‘My first reaction was, what silly codology in the liner booklet.’
- ‘His precise poundage is the subject of some debate, subterfuge and codology.’
- ‘The freedom to dismiss such codology comes from his respect for and knowledge of the forces at the heart of life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.