One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is an Italian dancer, choreographer, teacher, and codifier of ballet technique.’
- ‘The codifier of yoga said, ‘This is a steady, comfortable pose.’’
- ‘The ancient codifiers of Hindu medicine carefully considered and documented the ethics of their profession and its various medical procedures.’
- ‘In contrast, George finds great kinship in the pristine and untainted teachings of the Hebrew codifier, Moses.’
- ‘Maybe understanding the undeniable role of markets as collector, codifier, and disseminator of diffuse information has helped to create the social order to improve the quality of life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.