One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The purported codicological structure of the volume seems highly dubious for a formal fifteenth-century manuscript.’
- ‘He can also look for codicological details in the descriptions or in the index.’
- ‘Bibliographies should be highly selective and focus on citing the ‘best’ editions and pertinent publications on codicological matters.’
- ‘Paleographic and codicological evidence reveals that the original text of the martyrology was written in Spain in the mid-twelfth century.’
- ‘The present paper presents the type of transcription and the textual and codicological encoding on the source level, but first it gives an introduction to the encoded books.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.