One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The purported codicological structure of the volume seems highly dubious for a formal fifteenth-century manuscript.’
- ‘The present paper presents the type of transcription and the textual and codicological encoding on the source level, but first it gives an introduction to the encoded books.’
- ‘Bibliographies should be highly selective and focus on citing the ‘best’ editions and pertinent publications on codicological matters.’
- ‘He can also look for codicological details in the descriptions or in the index.’
- ‘Paleographic and codicological evidence reveals that the original text of the martyrology was written in Spain in the mid-twelfth century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.