One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Traditional programming requires a few coders to commit a lot of time and effort, for which they will reasonably expect to be paid.’
- ‘To hit the broadest range of potential coders, you've got to show them the vast range of what programming can allow you to do.’
- ‘This makes the development community nervous, slows contributions from coders, and creates a huge amount of unnecessary noise.’
- ‘Fortunately, coders eventually tinkered with the programs enough to create the battle scene the producer wanted.’
- ‘An important part of piloting the coding scheme will be testing for consistency between coders and, if time permits, intra-coder reliability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.