One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That encryption is vitally important is evidenced by the hundreds of millions spent on encryption technology and the billions spent on code-breaking.’
- ‘The mathematician who has written books on code-breaking, is scheduled to speak next month.’
- ‘The book's mix of code-breaking, art history, religion and mystical lore has helped it sell 25 million copies since it was published two years ago.’
- ‘I find the Enigma files and ancillary code-breaking to be the most alluring of all spy activities.’
- ‘Visitors to the open day were able to try their hand at a series of techniques such as passport forgery, code-breaking and writing in invisible ink.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.