One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A milky white liquid extracted from coconut flesh, used as a base in cooking.
- ‘Add the fish sauce, lime juice, coconut milk, salt and sugar, and purée until you have a thick paste.’
- ‘The Thai mussels were also wonderful, having been steamed with coconut milk and green curry sauce.’
- ‘Soon, everyone around the table is eating rice and sugar awash with coconut milk and all are laughing at the delight.’
- ‘Many dishes add coconut milk or peanut flour to make the food taste richer.’
- ‘The next morning I mixed in some lime zest and added some more cold coconut milk because the rice had sucked up all the moisture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.